I have got two ways of changing your Facebook profile theme. One is using the Greasemonkey Add-on and the other using the Stylish add-on. Here is how you can change your theme using either of these two:
1)Using Greasemonkey Add-on:
- First ensure you are using Firefox browser and then install the Greasemonkey Add-on.
- Restart firefox and Visit this page with lots of Themes.
- Click on the favorite theme you like and install the script.
- After you load facebook.com you can view the change the Facebook theme.
- Ensure you are using Firefox and then install the Stylish Add-on.
- Restart Firefox and repeat the process as shown in Using Greasemonkey Add-on
1) Some themes on Userscripts.org.
2) Facebook Fixer which enhances facebook with bigger picture, download viedeo options and more.